How to Reborn

Step one: spend countless hours putting on many, many layers of flesh in various shades
Step two: add as many layers of mottling as you feel necessary (but no less than 3)
Step three: continue with shading and blushing until you’ve achieved a life-like glow
Step four: add those little details that make all the difference - capillaries, veining, storkbites, etc
Step five: carefully press your baby’s forehead to the top element of your oven, creating a shiny scar-like effect (you may burn yourself if you need to in order to get the correct action started.
Step six: strip, wash, sand, wash and start again.

NB: If you do not feel like crying right now, you have done something very wrong. Go back and repeat steps 1 through 6

Amen! We shouldn’t forget the part about losing money on the whole shebang! Are we having fun yet?

Oh, and you forgot that bit when you finally offer the baby for sale, you get people asking to have it for $50, or nothing, and then finally somebody buys it, and does not pay. And when after couple of days they send you message “we do not require your doll anynore”, you offer them cancellation and they let you wait for a week, before they click the agree button. So you have to wait whole week before you can re-list, and then you wonder if she will leave you FB and totally mess up your perfect 5 star rating. Just because she can.

— Begin quote from “Ludmila”

Oh, and you forgot that bit when you finally offer the baby for sale, you get people asking to have it for $50, or nothing, and then finally somebody buys it, and does not pay. And when after couple of days they send you message “we do not require your doll anynore”, you offer them cancellation and they let you wait for a week, before they click the agree button. So you have to wait whole week before you can re-list, and then you wonder if she will leave you FB and totally mess up your perfect 5 star rating. Just because she can.

— End quote

Grrr, you’ve spoiled the second chapter in my tutorial - the one titled ‘How to *Sell *a Reborn’. Now I guess I’ll give you a percentage of the royalties

Oh, so sorryyyyyyyyyyyyy!

love this story…i am apart of it too… do not forget the part when you turn you bedroom into a nursery that is not intend for any children and your dining room table is littered with baby parts scaring anyone who dares enter your home! and the closet has more baby clothes in it than adult clothing…

— Begin quote from “Handy Denise”

love this story…i am apart of it too… do not forget the part when you turn you bedroom into a nursery that is not intend for any children and your dining room table is littered with baby parts scaring anyone who dares enter your home! and the closet has more baby clothes in it than adult clothing…

— End quote

That sounds like chapter three in my tutorial. Wow these royalties are getting spread pretty thin (how am I supposed to make a profit??!!). I think we should call this one ‘Decorating Your Reborn Nursery’ - and for the record, I have one, too. It’s called my whole house! LOL

This is so funny. Thank you all for the laugh.

— Begin quote from “vcarter”

This is so funny. Thank you all for the laugh.

— End quote

sometimes, my dear, you have to laugh to keep from crying!! My little Jasper should be back in full force in a couple of days. Apparently I’m totally ham-handed! Gaaaahhhh!! (ps vcarter: love your new siggy picture!)