How to paint NOD kit

I would like to know what colors I can use to cover the NOD kit or the blinkin kit, this kids take a lot of coats of flesh color to cover and make it look real. I wonder if somebody cam give me some tips for painting this kits, thanks

Bountiful Baby has wonderful free tutorials. I watched them all before I did any painting.

http://pictures.bountifulbaby.com/videos/videos.html

1 Like

I havent painted my Blinkin yet. Going to be a challenge. Maybe mint it to lighten him them warm him up and then start your normal painting.

1 Like

I painted Nod for my third GHS baby, when I was first learning to reborn. My kit was the older gray BB vinyl, and he took a LOT to warm up. After several light yellow washes I sealed him with Matte varnish and the rest of the layers stuck better. But he did take a lot of layers to warm up.

1 Like

This kit still gray like that, so I will try yellow and see how it goes, because I put a coat of flesh and it looks exactly the same, gray

1 Like

Use very thin layers of yellow until you see her start to warm up. That’s what I did and then added a flesh layer with a tad of yellow in it, and then on to regular flesh layers.

1 Like