How to get rich!

Here I do a partially painted hair line and the eyebrows at the same time. Showing each of the three colors for my painting so you can the difference in each layer.
The first is the lightest color:

Here is the second layer and the second darker color:

And here is the third last layer and the darkest color:

And I might as well throw in a pic of baby with hair so you can see how it all pulls together:

I should also mention that I mix up some genesis thick medium, paint it over the eyebrow lightly and then use a toothpick to remove the excess as if I am drawing the individual hairs. This makes them 3D

16 Likes

Oh wow, I will use your photos next time as a reference because mine are not looking near this good! Your brows are perfect!

1 Like

Here is my levi…eyebrows done the exact same way but I didnt go as heavy so they are softer:

8 Likes

Can you please show me a picture of what you mean by upper and lower hairs? Nm hehe.

You Do know that you are gifted, right?? :heart_eyes::star_struck:

4 Likes

Aww thank you @Vanniek lol. I’m glad I can share some sort of experience I have to help others any way I can. And I also enjoy very much learning from all of you. There are so very many talented ladies here!

1 Like

Here are some sketches I just did to show you better what’s going on in those babies up top:
First layer in your lightest color here

Then do the second darkest color on the outer edges

Then the darkest color:

Here are two eyebrow shapes/ types, but I always use the top one shown here

You must use the thinnest paintbrush you have or brows will look too mature. Here is the brush I use for nails, lips, hair, eyebrows, veins, and capillaries :slight_smile:

Now the bristles on this brush, if you load it with paint and then wipe the bristles flat, one way it looks like this with them wider:

But you want to roll the brush and hold it so you are painting the hairs with the edge of the bristles like this so it’s much thinner:

15 Likes

This is tremendously helpful! Thank yo very much for taking the time to create such a nice picture tutorial! YOUR BABIES ARE AMAZING btw! Not only are the brows flawless but their lips are so beautifully shades!

1 Like

Think they sell them on ebay pretty cheap

Bump - nice info!

3 Likes

Yes!

1 Like