How to deal?

Maybe she would do a trade with you? She’s an excellent artist. You’re an excellent artist. I couldn’t imagine a better trade situation. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

That would be amazing, but I don’t have much to trade right now.

2 Likes

The artist did such an amazing job on the baby!

1 Like

@2layz – I have to tell you, the Trump twins are awesome! I just LOVE your backstory on them! Gave me a real smile and laugh on this early morning! What an imagination you have, and a great artist you are! Just had to tell you…

5 Likes

Before I forget, I want to share with you that I have another baby I made a good while before the house had the tree accident. His name is Jason (The Nikolas sculpt). His eyes did not turn out well at all (he is staring), and his was the first rooted head I have done. So, his hair is really a mess – pluggie and frizzy. BUT, my husband purchased a Christmas outfit for him, so now I have a boy and girl Christmas baby. As soon as I get pictures I will share him. I know you always like to see pictures. :slight_smile: But first I have to find him a hat and shoes for his outfit. :slight_smile: Can’t wait to share him with you and the rest of the forum.

5 Likes

He is painted impeccably, so ultra realistic. I hope it works out for you to own him eventually :grin:

2 Likes

Aww, you all are so sweet. So many nice things all at once got my day off to a great start! @Peachtree thank you for loving my Chase! Contact me if you want and if you still are wanting him, maybe we could work something out?

11 Likes

He is exceptional!

1 Like

How sweet that your hubby went for baby Christmas shopping! I can’t wait to see Joson’s pictures!

Yes, it was. :slight_smile: I don’t think I have ever told you guys that I am a spoiled lady. :slight_smile: Yep. He does spoil me. At times maybe not as much as I would like, but I really can’t complain. I am searching for the hat for the outfit now. I think I will make it. Either crochet or sew it. Then, the shoes. He has to have nice shoes for the nice outfit, right?

3 Likes

You are so AWESOME ANN! @2layz :heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Ok. Gonna do it, but 1st I need to do a little liquidation…

8 Likes

Anyway we can help?

4 Likes

He’s on his way!!! I went for him! A streak of good luck spelled out B-A-B-Y! He should be here Thursday :smiley:

16 Likes

That’s super exciting!!!

1 Like

Lovely lovely Chase in his new Christmas duds that arrived today :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

Are you freaking out??? He’s BEAUTIFUL !!!

1 Like

He is wonderful. He is my first painted hair baby and it is so much easier to enjoy.

4 Likes

He is very beautifull. You must be thrilled!

P.s. If you ever fall in love with a baby again and want to be talked out of clicking the “buy” button, you are in the wrong place. You have to find a different group for that. :joy:

7 Likes

He sure looks peaceful and loved in his new home. Exactly what I want for all my babies. His new Christmas duds are adorable! Thank you again for falling in love with him!

5 Likes