How to deal?

There is a baby that I just keep going back to on Reborns.com. I DO NOT buy completed babies. I haven’t since I started reborning myself. If I love someone’s baby enough, I get the sculpt and try it myself. Usually, that satisfies me and I can sell the baby and move on. In this case, I have no desire to paint this sculpt and have no idea why I am so drawn to it. If it weren’t so close to Christmas…sigh.

6 Likes

Well, seems like this is the wrong place to ask this question :joy: since many if not all of us are pretty good at enabling each other. But really, I want to know which baby has you hooked.

10 Likes

Buy the baby :smiling_imp: I’m the devil on your shoulder haha. I’m a good enabler.
What baby!! Send us a pic!

9 Likes

I agree you need to gift her to yourself! Can we see this sweetheart, I promise I won’t go buy her!

6 Likes

Who is it? Inquiring minds want to know.

6 Likes

Me too! I want to see!

4 Likes

I say buy the doll! You will more than likely regret not buying down the road.

5 Likes

Let’s see the baby!!!

3 Likes

It is a Chase Brown. I am not afraid someone will swoop in, but that I might disappoint an artist with my dithering.

https://www.reborns.com/item/71933/10

11 Likes

He is gorgeous!!! I have him on favorites as well! No wonder your caught up on him! I love this artist, her “he’s awake” I’ve been eyeing as well!!

3 Likes

I believe she is or was a forum member on here. I just don’t remember her name. That is an adorable baby.

3 Likes

@Peachtree Let me just tell you that the artist that painted this doll is EXCEPTIONAL. The pictures won’t do the doll justice. If this baby looks this good in photos you will be blown away to see the doll in person. This artist is a member of this forum, her name is Ann.
Buy the baby… because you love it snd also because you can study him and learn new things! Think about it as a business expense! :heart:

11 Likes

Love all of the color on this baby! You should buy him/her or you will be saying why, lol! :innocent:

2 Likes

I love all @2layz babies! You should buy him.
I am familiar with a argument ‘you can do it yourself’ as my hubby use it all the time when I show him a baby that I would buy, but I gave myself Grayson as a Christmas present and I couldn’t be happier!

6 Likes

Good for you!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Do it, do it, do it! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

He’s amazing! I say Merry Christmas to yourself!

2 Likes

He is gorgeous, I think you should buy him, you will only regret it if you don’t.

1 Like

Ive been admiring him as well…I love the blueish hands and feet, so realistic!

1 Like

Whelp, I have to buy the kids’ Christmas presents first (I got 4 of them, so that’s gonna be a chunk). Then I’ll just have to see if he is still there. As much as I want him, I feel selfish this time of year if I do anything for me.

3 Likes