How old is Tibby?

What age baby would you say Tibby is?

She’ll be 2 in April

Yes, two years old.

I see her to be between 2 1/2-3 years old.

Okay then. The reason I ask is because I want to make mine to look like Olivia, and I am using Olivia’s actual hair to root her. The length of Olivia’s hair changed alot between 1 2 and 3. I am finally getting the muse to get started on her! I’ll keep you posted!

The RuBert big toddlers are about the size of an eighteen month old…I compared Tessa to a real little girl who was almost 20 months old, and they were pretty much the same size!

I don’t use the size of the kit to determine the “age”, but see the size as a way to categorize the kit. There are “preemie-sized” kits that don’t look like true preemies at all. I’m looking at the features of the kit to determine its “age”. Honey is only 20" which is smaller than most newborns, but looks like an older baby to me(4-5 months). Very few sculpts are created using exact measurements of a real infant. Usually the descriptions of the kit will tell you what the artist was trying to achieve, with the majority of them stating that the kit is “the size of a preemie at 32 weeks” or “the size of a 9-month-old” baby. This is to provide you with an idea of the size of the kit, not necessarily the “age” of it.