How many times have you seen a post like this?

23 Likes

Thank God I’m not on Facebook!

2 Likes

With a heartbeat and drink and wet system.

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl: right

1 Like

Here’s mine from while back. Someone added “For $150. Don’t forget that part” in the comments…:rofl::rofl:

16 Likes

Description: “vinyl reborn doll”

Person: “is it a full body silicone?”
Me: “read the description”
Person: “why are you so rude?! Just answer me!”

10 Likes

LOL…I love that!

2 Likes

This is my favorite…

20 Likes

Just imagine that in reborn forum. Beautiful limbs with a trift store doll head with matted hair. :rofl:

7 Likes

And one arm that’s a piece of a stick! :joy:

7 Likes

I upgraded to a fork

22 Likes

What a nightmare :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

But you have to charge more for the upgraded fork arm :rofl: That’s at least another 20$ added lol

I had someone ask if one of my dolls was full bodied silicone that could eat and everything else. I showed a pic of him in his listing that had him nude with just his cloth body! And when I told her I made vinyl dolls not silicone, she said “can’t you just make me a silicone though” and “could you make one for me” She didn’t understand the difference. I pointed her to where she might be able to find a silicone and sent her away lol This was the pic, how could anyone think he was full body silicone after that?

9 Likes

Silicone is a buzzword in dolls right now. I teach 7th grade and when I show my students a doll that I’m working on, they immediately go, “Oh that’s one of those silicone dolls.” Even when they hold them and I explain that they are vinyl, they still refer to them as silicone. I think part of the issue is from retailers advertising “vinyl silicone” or “silicone vinyl” dolls that are under $100. Kids and others who don’t do their research before trying to acquire something don’t bother to read down in the fine print where it says the doll simulates silicone. if you search silicone vinyl on Amazon you will get a ton of dolls listed that these customers have likely seen. But if you go down in the listings and read they are full vinyl dolls, just softer and squishier than your run-of-the-mill Walmart baby doll.

4 Likes

Poor eyesight?

2 Likes

Possible. But she also didn’t read the description of course lol It says vinyl 4 or 5 times. No I think she just didn’t understand the difference and the baby had a tummy plate that she thought was a full body. I talked to her on the phone and even when I said it was cloth she seemed confused.

1 Like

@EnchantedOrphanage I love this…so…much…:joy:

3 Likes

$500 and this beauty could be yours!

3 Likes

Bahaha :joy: If I had a million dollars, she’d totally be sold!

3 Likes

Yes, thanks to China.

2 Likes