How many kits?

Just wondering how many kits everyone has in their stashes. I know some have hundreds. The most I’ve had at one time was like 13 and that was overwhelming for me. :smiley:

1 Like

I have 22 and one more on the way.

1 Like

I try and keep mine down to around 6, I make my self overwhelmed if I see more then that , to many babies to take care of lol

1 Like

I think I counted 19 the other day.

1 Like

Gosh, I think I have about a million !!! They are taking over everywhere !! I keep telling myself I won’t buy anymore and then another one comes out that I can’t live without or BB has a big sale and there I go again !!

3 Likes

I have two at the moment (one is a disassembled stripped Masterpiece doll). But those are left over from my reborning attempts years ago so I’m trying to get rid of them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have about 18. :hushed: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I think I have about 30 :scream: and I’m not even reborning this summer till my projects are done. Yes, I AM having reborning withdrawals.

1 Like

I’ve always been quite the hoarder. I have 54 right now. I’ve had up to 150 through the years. :hushed:

5 Likes

I am up to 28 with the new preorders.

3 Likes

I have about 20-25 not sure exactly and I’m bran spa ken new at this, I would just like to finish my second baby. I gave my first one to my granddaughter for her birthday she loved it even if it wasn’t perfect. And believe me when I tell you it was farrrrrrrrrr from it.

2 Likes

Two, Izzy? That’s famine for me. I currently have 52 and have put myself on a reborn diet-no more until at least half of these are gone. Of course, that’s what I said until I saw Harper, but she’s the only one in a long time.

3 Likes

I have none at the moment :scream: Other than an Asher Asleep who needs to be stripped.

Lol well I don’t reborn anyways so zero would be more fitting for me. :wink:

1 Like

I’m not bragging… I’m really rather ashamed…I have 160 plus, :open_mouth: I allowed temptation to take over and do need to reinventory my stock (I’m afraid the number is going to increase). I have 12 preorders coming too, (smh). I’m thinking about closing my Paypal account until I can come to my senses. I’m thinking about selling several too, but trying to decide who to part with is not an easy task. :weary:

8 Likes

I have 15 kits, no bodies for any of them yet but I will be ordering the bodies soon.

Let’s see… I have 5 I am working on… And Anne, Cooper, Rowan, and meg in my stash. And one complete… So,10! See??? I am not addicted!! And 2 keepers! But that doesn’t count!:smiley:

3 Likes

Don’t know at the moment as I am in the midst of a move…Have taken about 4 totes full (think I fit about 9 - 12 in a tote depending on their size) up to the other house and still have several totes here full plus 5 of my custom orders in progress on my desk and my celeste challenge bubs partially done…I try not to count them so that way I can convince myself that I am getting low and keep looking for new ones or ones on sale to add to my stash… :wink:

5 Likes

Lololololol

I was thinking that if I put them all in totes like yours I could pretend they weren’t there and then I could buy new ones!

6 Likes