How long does it get kits that are out of stock

I was just wondering how long does it take to get the out of stock kits, or the up and coming New kits I’m supper anxious to order a 3d printed kit? I have not been reborning a full year yet and so in Love with it!

1 Like

Even though our Realborns are currently in production, it takes a few weeks for the manufacturer to produce the vinyl, and then it takes a full month to ship across the ocean. And then we’ll need to inspect the shipment and put them in the warehouse for shipping to you. In other words, we are looking at somewhere around a few months before any of our Realborn kits can reach you (sometime from late August to late September). We wish it could be faster, but that is unfortunately how long it takes.

1 Like

Thank you for the quick reply. I love the new kits, guess I’ll have to till August or September for them to be available I can perfect my skills till then! I love love bountiful baby!!!

1 Like

I am extremely excited for the realborns too!! :heart_decoration:

Has BB ever considered pouring the kits themselves? I’m sure the start up would be a major investment, but in the long run, wouldn’t it be better?