How can I help sell your babies on Reborns.com

Just curious after a similar topic came up…
I don’t sell my babies yet, but I know a lot of you do and sell as a way of living.
Is there anything that can be done on my end or other people’s end to help bump up your pictures on the site? Like if you get a like or a view, does it bring your baby to the first page or anything?
I would be will to help you guys out if there was a way! I am a fan a quite a few of you guys work, and feel your babies deserve to be sold and have the best chances!
If there is a way I can help, let me know! I got y’all back! Lol.

8 Likes

Please forgive me now and forever for my phones typos! My phone has a mind of its own and I need a new one. Lol. Ty

1 Like

Likes or Views does not move baby out of place to the top. They are placed in order they posted.

2 Likes

Oh how sweet!! But there isn’t anything that helps really. That would be great if it’s the case :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The site owner also lists them on facebook, twitter, and instagram.

I try to like people’s listing when I see them on my wall on facebook. (I am not active on the other social media sites)Thinking maybe, just maybe a customer will see that they have likes/comments and other people are showing some interest, maybe they will jump on it and buy the baby first.

8 Likes

Of course she is sweet – she is a Louisiana girl! :slight_smile: Sorry – just had to put in a plug for us Louisiana folks. :slight_smile: I IS a very nice gesture, Tessa.

4 Likes

Oh, well I am almost in Texas! :slight_smile: Texas girls are special, too! We have lived in Texas a couple of times. Found the people there to be very friendly. Where are you in Texas? I am in the Shreveport area.

1 Like

I’m in Texas! Austin

2 Likes

Wow! My niece lived in Austin for several years. I was able to visit her a couple of times. One of the places we lived in Texas was San Antonio. She was in a pretty good spot to head on down there if she wanted to.

1 Like

Oh yes! That is a pretty area. Texas has a lot of pretty areas. :slight_smile: Yes, we loved living in Texas, too. Even when we lived in Big Spring – where it was so flat.

That would be wonderful!

There is one in Kansas…

August 31st and Sept 1st 2019

Here is their facebook page as well

1 Like

I have mentioned several times to my hubby that we should move back to Texas. :slight_smile: Of course, at our age, we have a lot of roots here. Kids, all the grand kids, except one – she just moved to California – and our Great grandbaby. Plus, friends and such we have made over the years. We moved here in the fall of 1992. But, we are close to Texas. I love the Bluebonnets. Beautiful when you see them all along the way when you travel there in that time of year.

You are like a doll encyclopedia! LOL You know the sculpts and where the shows are.

5 Likes

My sister (that I’ve never been able to meet and only discovered a couple of years ago) lives near there. In Leander. One day I really hope to visit out thattaway.

1 Like

That would make a spectacular portrait!

How far are you from Lodi? That is where my grand daughter and her SO boyfriend moved. I told her they really should get married – they make such a good couple. They plan to start a family soon.

Perhaps sharing posts of fellow artists from here with anyone you know that is interested in reborns would help? I don’t know. I’ve not yet sold on reborns myself. My first sale was to someone I know personally and the second was to a forum member. (although I did make a few babies in between, they were gifts) The baby I make after my move is going to be spoken for as well. A friend would like one and is willing to trade a beautiful four poster crib with a canopy for one. :smile: Which of course I couldn’t turn down. I can’t wait to make that trade happen and post some photos on the forum. It’s been a bright point in recent times for sure! It’s very sweet of you to want to boost the posts of others though.

2 Likes

This is just down the street from my sister’s apartment. My work schedule is always so difficult. I wish I could go!:tired_face:

2 Likes