How about Colin?

I’ve been watching this kit throughout her sculpting process. I think he’s the sweetest thing. I’ll have to have him. (Of course, that’s what kit hoarders always say. :woman_facepalming:t2:) But I’m wondering, does he have a club foot? If so, I think it makes him even more adorable. But I just can’t tell if that’s what I’m looking at. :thinking:

https://macphersoncrafts.com/online-store/coming-soon/colin-by-lucie-boiron.htm

4 Likes

Hmmm, it sure looks like a club foot. You have an eagle eye!

2 Likes

So was he sculpted after the little guy in the photo on the left??

1 Like

Yes! He was sculpted after the real baby on the left. Isn’t he precious?! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love him this big eyes, big eyes get me every time, and his nose is just the cutest!

2 Likes

He kinda looks like Layla Arcello, but in a more realistic way. Layla looks cartoonish to me.

2 Likes

I like his face but not fond of his creases… lol
His left hand drives me batty

3 Likes

I’ve been eyeing this kit as well. I don’t like the hand either.

1 Like

Eek I was really feeling this one until I saw that hand! Looks like it’s on backward!

1 Like

Yes he is!

I had thought he was adorable but wow I didn’t even notice that hand. Look weird. Limbs can be a deAl breaker for me

1 Like

Love those great big eyes

Is it possible that he has an handicap to his hand too ?

1 Like

I think it is her first srulpt? I may be wrong. She is a reborn artist.

Here are some more pictures of his hands and feet. I dont like the thumb crease on the other hand either… seems hard to shade right
I LOVE when the artists provide clear pictures of all the features! These are from Silvia’s facebook. I with they would show these on the dealer sites…

And Lena’s

Hand creases… :confused:

It is a cute position for sitting… BUT he is newborn size…

Her profile says she’s been sculpting for 15 years. But it also says Yousef is her first kit. I don’t even think he’s out yet. Obviously she’s not skilled on details. The feet are very plain and the fingers seem to blend with the hand instead of looking like individual digits. :thinking:

4 Likes