Hooyah!

I just sold my Avery on reborns.com! Maybe the dry spell is coming to an end. I’ve sold three dolls in two weeks! (Or maybe three weeks…hmm…senior moment…)

14 Likes

Congratulations, Helen!! Now you’re on a roll. :slight_smile:

Yeah, but the roll just hit a rock. The only doll have left listed is my Presley and nobody wants him. Poor Presley!

3 Likes

congrats :smile:

Congrats! Now you’ve got your long awaited dolly dollars. You’re not going to use it to buy a new mop like @Nikkiroc are you? :wink:

5 Likes

Nope. But I’m not buying anymore kits right now either! I have bought four recently. Enough already! (But some of the new ones coming out are so cute)

3 Likes

Helen, I’m not seeing your Presley under Just Born or Babies for Adoption. He is in your Nursery listing. Am I just missing him? I looked 3 times.

I better go check. I’ve had that problem before.

@jeanhai
You’re right. He’s not there. I’m going to let it sit for a round though. I think what may have happened was that my Avery was in cycle. I sold her, but my Presley may not come up till next cycle. If he’s not there by tomorrow a.m. I’ll contact David. Thanks so much for the heads up.

3 Likes

That’s exactly it, Helen…it has to cycle through. @jeanhai, if you click on Helen’s nursery, you’ll see all her babies.

1 Like

Congrats !

Thanks. Now for the part I hate. Packing and shipping.

1 Like

That is very hard. Definitely bitter-sweet.

Yes, it is. I also obsess about it. Did I put in the certificate? Do I have enough goodies? Blah! Blah! Blah! I made a checklist and I still left the birth certificate out of one of my dolls and had to send it separately.

Yes, it is. I also obsess about it. Did I put in the certificate? Do I have enough goodies? Blah! Blah! Blah! I made a checklist and I still left the birth certificate out of one of my dolls and had to send it separately.

Congrats! I still haven’t been able to sell any :frowning: Boooo

Are you selling your alternative babies? I know they are kind of a niche market and that can be hard.

Ack! I have a checklist for that, too. I panic that I’m leaving something out. Last time I left the socks out and had to send that separately. :confused:

1 Like

Yay! Congrats,

1 Like