Honey blond or Dark brown?...In progress!

Ive gotten started already, it shouldn’t take long. I rooted Chase in three days so it shouldn’t take me long for her tiny head, Im already up to her ears :wink:

Hope you used blonde, lol!

2 Likes

Yes, thats what Im using :wink:

3 Likes

Here she is so far, she’s so cute, even with the little balding old man look :wink:

10 Likes

Looking great. Perfect choice. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

[quote=“Lil, post:24, topic:69283, full:true”]
Here she is so far, she’s so cute, even with the little balding old man look :wink:
That sad face…her says don’t call me a little old man. :wink:

1 Like

Awe, poor Tinky LOL

Thank you :slight_smile: Ill post her when I finish, hoping to have her ready to sell by this weekend :blush:

1 Like

Perfect color! Looks more natural for this kit

2 Likes

Thank you, I think so too!..and you guys…Im seriously in love, she is too cute!!! Ok, its way too dark and she looks all shiny but look how CUTE!!!

I think Im going to have to put a bit more varnish in spots, after I finish her hair.

5 Likes

What kit is this she is so precious to me I wish I could root like that .!

2 Likes

Isn’t she adorable? Its Tink by Bonnie Brown. Ill be surprised if I can manage to sell her, regardless I definitely need another one. She is a 1st edition, Ive been holding onto her :slight_smile:

She’s precious and should sell!

1 Like

I meant, if I can mange to talk myself into selling her…Im very attached already and it will be worse when I put her together but Ill have to let her go. Ill just hold her a lot and take lots of pictures :wink:

1 Like

She’s a keeper! Enjoy your precious little one. She’s so cute.

1 Like

Nah, I don’t keep them, my daughter has a few of them though…I really really like her but I like creating not collecting. I love collectors though, they are my favourite people :wink:

1 Like

Hehe I completely understand. I’m both, I collect and paint. I’m making a few for my own collection and then I have to start selling or the babies will overtake the house.

1 Like

I’m with you @Theara I just gave a couple from my collection to my daughters, because there are a couple I want. Now I have a few kits I no longer want to make for myself as I have fell in love with other sculpts. What to do, lol.

2 Likes

How many reborn babies do you have? I’m working on Spencer and then Liam. What’s your dream sculpt?

1 Like

Are you asking me or Anne?
I have too many kits LOL…two large bins of them and I have more on preorder and I just bought another Saskia last night because I feel like I didnt do her justice and I want a doover! My dream kit is the next cute kit I see LOL…I do want a AK Katigawa kit, I keep passing on them and then regretting it. I didnt like that last one but wish I would have gotten Marcus…Im hoping the next one catches my eye :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was asking Anne but you can answer too! I know you don’t collect but wow that’s a lot of kits. Yes I was fond of Marcus but liked others. I love every kit it seems lol.

1 Like