HOLLY by D. RuBert ~

She’s BIG! I’m guessing she would wear a 3 month size in clothing, am I right? I can tell she’s bigger than a newborn but hope someone who has actually reborned her can let me know for sure. THANKS!!!

I think she is same size as Heather . My Heather wears 0-3 m or size 3 m !!

Karen, I did Heather (Holly’s counterpart) and she wears 6-9 month sizes too - depends on who makes the clothes too I guess, but that’s what i found. The dress she is wearing here is 6-9 months.

Explore Ginnylee2653

Okay, thank you both – at least I’m heading in the right direction; I’ve bought some 3 month size things and have some 6-9 on hand, so I should have something that will work. Can’t wait to get her DONE. I like this sculpt a lot more than I thought I would.

0-3 or 3m

Thank you, Katie!

Thanks, Barb ~ I knew she looked bigger than a newborn, but gosh ~ fun to shop for a bigger baby for a change!

mine wore 0-3 months. It is easy to find clothes for her, not so easy to decide what to put on her. Thought I would share her picture!

Denise Marchetti uploaded this image to Denise Marchetti uploaded this image to

— Begin quote from “Handy Denise”

mine wore 0-3 months. It is easy to find clothes for her, not so easy to decide what to put on her. Thought I would share her picture!

— End quote

Your Holly is adorable!!!
Mary

Awe Denise, your Holly is previous!

— Begin quote from “Handy Denise”

— End quote

Such a little cutie, Denise ~ if mine turns out half as adorable, I’ll be thrilled!

Thanks for the wonderful compliment Mary, Pia and Karen. Karen, I am sure your will be precious as well.

That’s very kind of you, Denise ~ we’ll see what happens!

Denise, your Holly is totally adorable! Karen, I can’t wait to see yours!! I love the bigger babies; I just think they’re so much fun!

Just realized I forgot to show a picture of my Holly! I LOVED reborning her and will definitely be doing another one.

2 Likes

She is adorable, but I don’t think the lighting in the photo does her justice! Did she sell for you?

She sold, Pia ~ that’s just ONE picture; I always put tons of pictures in my auctions. I thought it was a cute pic to share so that’s why I put it here.

1 Like