Hobby LOBBY IN THE NEWS/

No…Hobby Lobby is not the problem…the problem is the PERSON who wrote that article, put it out there on social media and other places and thought it was funny…wait…I don’t think they thought it was funny…they thought they would HURT and disparage a Christian owned store…

So…if we are angry…it should be at the author of such a hurtful article…THEY are the bully in this situation.

When you posted…you asked it if was true? You say it never was about Hobby Lobby…but by some of your responses…I think…that if anyone would’ve said it MIGHT be true…you would have been ALL over Hobby Lobby…

Never questioned who wrote it or why…

There is a site called Snopes that debunks stuff like this…you can check there if there is ever a question…or just even google it…which is what I did.

5 Likes

I completely agree wholeheartedly!

1 Like

I am so very sorry that happened!! Bullying a a horrible thing. But I just don’t know and didn’t see a connection with hobby lobby.

1 Like

It was never about Hobby Lobby. What I posted was the title of what the author wrote. It didnt even get me upset as I’m use to ignorance. The only thing I wrote was is this true. No matter if it was or not it was never about Hobby Lobby…it said the CEO OF HOBBY LOBBY…TO HOLD a whole company responsible for the actions or lack of , of someone else is ludicrous to say the least. I only made a reference to my daughters friend to show how words can hurt someone. Even if it’s not true, someone wrote it, and it was very mean spirited. That type of thing is never funny (imo) as I’m sure it has had a negative effect on a lot of people of all color, as well as the CEO. I HOPE I have made myself as clear as I can. I wanted to know if the article was true and that is it.

I thought about what you said, and maybe I went about it the wrong way. I saw who wrote it which is why I didnt ask. I will take your advice in the spirit in which it was given. It wasn’t the article that upset me, it was the way I was perceived. I have already asked that this post be removed and I will flag it myself. Again, thank you and this will never happen again…

1 Like

me too

1 Like

Yes!!! It’s the best store!!! I have a big list and I can’t wait until they open!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 96 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 days.