Ho! Ho! Ho! Christmas swap 2019 🎅🏼

I very seldom wear a coat but will wear a scarf, gloves and maybe a hat. If would be nice leaving my fingers out. I’m going to look up a pic now. Thanks!

1 Like

Yes! Here is everything, I love the hat and blanket and I will cherish it​:blue_heart: and that’s so cool now knowing you searched around for all this stuff!! I love it all!! My son took the reindeer from me and went to bed with it :blue_heart: I think I’m also missing one outfit that my partner accidentally put in the wash but I will post that too!

17 Likes

@AnnieSokay Everything is so lovely! Love to see that reindeer is so loved already.
Annette and Isabelle @Leabelle, great job on your hand made items! I can tell that they were made with love!

3 Likes

You are welcome and thank you, @Reborndaddyog Now I feel better. I had my family help me. We had lots of fun! So happy your baby loves the Reindeer. Hope you or one of your customers enjoy!

1 Like

@AnnieSokay You chose a lot of beautiful things! I love the baby blanket/hat and the adorable onesies and matching shoes.

1 Like

Thank you Alycia “alybrick”. What a cute layout. I love the pink yet winter theme. That had to be challenging for you. Love the but frills so I turned it around to show them off. Too cute.

10 Likes

Wow everything is adorable! I love the deer theme.

2 Likes

What a cute Pink Themed Layette! Love the outfit with the Tutu on the bottom!

2 Likes

Yay! I just opened my swap from @Sarabeth It’s beautiful! Thank you so much! The little mouse sleeper is so cute!!

9 Likes

:woman_facepalming:t2: Oh my god I can’t believe I messed this up. :pleading_face:
This one package got left behind somehow.

I’ll go ahead and send it out tomorrow. Sorry about that!

5 Likes

You are so welcome! I am glad you like it! It all came together pretty easily- but shopping is one of my favorite things :laughing:… I used a ruffle butt romper just like this on my Laila- it was so fun to photograph!

1 Like

I had to show the back it was my favorite one. Your a great shopper.

I have two things that have come in I forgot I ordered. Next years maybe.

Thank you. You had said you like frilly so I knew it would be a great fit :slight_smile: This game is a lot of fun. I can’t wait to do it again next year!

3 Likes

@RebornReflections Nice outfits and bear!
@Sarabeth how fun, now she has more to open, lol.

1 Like

Thank you so much! @Adorablecreations I love everything!

10 Likes

Great job, everyone! All packages are soooo adorable!

1 Like

You are very welcome😁

1 Like

That little jacket is so so adorable!

@RebornReflections

Thank u so much Maddie I hope u have a great holiday season also.

I love everything.
I’ll be changing one of my girls tonight and I’ll post pic tonight

6 Likes