Ho! Ho! Ho! Christmas swap 2019 🎅🏼

This thread is for everyone to share pics of the goodies they get in the layette swap! When someone sends a package, they will message me the tracking number, and I’ll message it to the recipient. When you get your package, share a pic here and tag the sender in it. :blush:

2 Likes

Packages are already starting to go out! @Sarabeth, it looks like you’re going to be first!!! Yay! I can’t wait to see what you get. :grin:

1 Like

I have been taking an unintentional break from dolls for a bit. I missed this whole thing. I am really excited to see what everybody gets though! I hope it goes fantastically and thanks for organizing it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t participate but I can’t wait to see what everyone gets! So exciting!

2 Likes

I’m so excited!! This is so fun. :laughing:

Yay! Can’t wait

Mailing tomorrow!

1 Like

@yackyquacky, your package is on its way too!
This is getting exciting. :grin:

1 Like

I’m not participating as I haven’t been on the forum long enough to get positive feedback yet but so can’t wait to see what everyone gets!

1 Like

I will hopefully be mailing next week. I’m waiting for online goodies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@Reborndaddyog and @Mommarobin have packages on the way. :blush:

1 Like

And now @jeanhai’s is on its way. I can’t wait to start seeing pics. :blush:

1 Like

And @Adorablecreations package is on the way too. Looks like lots of pictures are about to get posted. :blush:

1 Like

Okay I got my box today!! :grin::tada::partying_face:

Thank you so much for the sweet card and all the gifts Katy777! (Sorry I don’t know how to tag)

Not only were there fun stickers all over the box, everything was wrapped meticulously. Everything was so cute especially the reindeer outfit. :heart:
I can’t wait to use these for my babies.

11 Likes

Oh there was a bottle too! But my daughter ran off with it. :joy:

1 Like

I’m glad u like I had fun time shopping
Hope u and ur family have a wonderful holiday season

3 Likes

Thanks! I hope your family does as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh wow! She set the bar high! I love everything there, especially the reindeer suit. Wasn’t it fun opening all of that? :blush:

3 Likes

It was so exciting, my face was like this the whole time. :grin:

2 Likes

So nice @Sarabeth I love the reindeer outfit too. That hat is too cute! Is it loomed or knitted? @katy777

1 Like