HJ's brows - advice please

She is adorable with the wig and I agree with Izzy…I like your version much better than the one in the other photo… :smile:

2 Likes

I like that wig a lot!

1 Like

Ok then… I’m getting wiggy with it!:+1:t2:

3 Likes

Yes, 16/17😃

1 Like

QUESTION-I am doing false eyelashes also. Should I set and glue the eyes before eyelashes? And wig last, right?

2 Likes

Yep, you want your eyes glued in before you glue the lashes on. Last thing is the wig!

1 Like

Ok! Got it!!!:heart:️thank u Karen!!

1 Like

That wig works for her! Good choice, Nik! Also, H.J. is what my brother calls me all the time!

1 Like

Wow! Who knew!!! I set her eyes and added her paci magnet. Tomorrow lashes and hair. Should I attach her head to her body before or after the wig is glued and dry?

1 Like

I always attach the body AFTER the wig is glued and dried because I glue the wig on a bit at a time, not all at once, and I need to be able to move it around and maneuver it to get under the hair and not get glue on the hair. Hopefully that makes sense to you. Anyway, AFTER the wig is dry, then I attach the head to the body. I’m sure other people do it differently ~ this is just what works for me. :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you Karen!!! That is what I was thinking!!! Do you use e6000 to secure the wig?

1 Like

Yes, E 6000 ~

Sorry my post showed up twice…I have noooooo idea why it did that :confused:

1 Like

Thank you Karan! I’m nervous!:grin:

2 Likes

You’ll do great, it’ll be fine! Just take your time with the wig. :blush:

1 Like

One more question… Do I stuff the head before the wig???

I don’t usually stuff the head before the wig; I like to be able to get my hands in the head if I need to while rotating it around to make sure I have the wig where I want it

1 Like

I like the wig…just perfect for this one. Brows look just fine.

2 Likes