Higher Prices :(

Please please stop raising your prices. I have less money and you are asking for more and I love these kits.

I believe perhaps the manufacturer is charging more? Seems like we, as reborners, are getting less for the completed babies nowadays so having to pay more really puts a hurt on us but hopefully it will turn around and we’ll begin making more money again!

Yes, manufacturing costs have increased in several areas-- some foreseen, and some unforeseen. However, we are countering via some strategic decisions that we think will bring things back down again, but it will take awhile to materialize.

It is our intent to always be the most competitive in the industry, with the best value anywhere.

Bountiful Baby

Even though BB prices has risen they are still lower than most places. When I first joined the BB forum many years ago and Avery first came out if I am remembering correctly all the BB kits were $59.99. Back those many years ago I was used to reborning the $25-30 Berenguers so to me $59.99 was a lot of money. If you look at all the kits on the market going for $89 and up now, $59.99 seems like a deal. Not to mention that BB prices are still below their original $59.99 mark for the most part.

I haven’t bought a BB kit in a while here but I have bought a couple second hand from a reborner who was going out of business and selling in lots. For me I am just not buying like I once was because I too have to limit my spending due to the low sales lately.

— Begin quote from “anjsmiles”

If you look at all the kits on the market going for $89 and up now, $59.99 seems like a deal. Not to mention that BB prices are still below their original $59.99 mark for the most part.

— End quote

With a few exceptions, all of our kits are $44.95 or less.

The exceptions are:

1. Our Toddler kits (currently unreleased, but priced at $69.95). They are much larger than any of the others, and more expensive to produce.

2. Our full-vinyl kits Blinkin and Nod (currently unreleased, but priced at $59.95). They are more because they are full-vinyl (including a vinyl torso), and thus more expensive to produce.

3. Our prepainted Orangutans and Chimpanzees, priced at $59.95. They are already painted, rooted, and have eyes inserted.

With the above exceptions, all of the other kits are $44.95 or less.

And, as mentioned, there are a number of strategic decisions that we have made that we think will bring things back down again, but will take awhile longer to materialize.

Bountiful Baby

Yes, I didn’t mean to imply that all the kits are $59.99 now. What I meant to say was that even when you used to sell them for $59.99 that was still better than most places are selling now and that BB still hasn’t raised everything back up to their original prices but if they did it is still better pricing. Those bigger toddler kits do go for a lot more other places.

I am looking forward to trying my hand at one of the big toddlers.

I know you would do an awesome job on one of those, Angie! I love ladybug, she is just so dang cute! I know I’m getting visa gift cards for Christmas, just don’t know how much they will total but you know where I’ll be spending my money at! Right here!

Thanks BB for trying to work out the prices. I know times are tough and yet prices go up as well. I will still be loyal…Cant wait for Libby, Im buying a bushel of her…Gorgeous… When does she come out

Maxina -

Where did you get that dress ensemble on the baby in your siggy? It is absolutely gorgeous!

Carmen M.

— Begin quote from “mcnair6”

Maxina -

Where did you get that dress ensemble on the baby in your siggy? It is absolutely gorgeous!

Carmen M.

— End quote

I would like to know too!!! please