Hi! My Name is Emily, It's is nice to meet everyone!

Hi! My Name is Emily, It’s is nice to meet everyone! Thank you all for being a part of our BountifulBaby Forum!
I’m excited to get to know everyone and hear about all your reborning tips, questions, tutorials, comments, thoughts, ideas and inputs!

Welcome to BB forum Emily - good to have you join us

Hello and welcome, Emily!

Hi! My name is Emily, too! Welcome to the forum!!

Hi Emily and welcome! So glad to meet you! I am just starting to be on here more as I am also a member of another forum and didn’t even think Bout being involved on two! LOL Anyway, glad you are here too

Welcome Emily! I joined this forum when I first started reborning and it has been so helpful in getting tips and answers to my questions,
Mary

Welcome Emily. I am guessing you will have a regular presence on the forum? I have been here for close to 2 1/2 years and BB was my “first” forum.

Hi there Emily, I’m a relatively new reborner also. This forum has been very helpful to us newbies and I enjoy it very much. Hope that you will like it as much.

Welcome to the forum! Glad you found us. This is a great forum with helpful artist that have helped me along with all my questions.

Hi Emily and Welcome, I’m Regina and new to reborning also, found this forum and the folks here have been so sweet and helpful.

Sounds like Emily is our liason to BB (possibly a member of the Pratt family???)

Hi, Emily welcome to the forum. I like it here the ladies are very helpful also very nice.

— Begin quote from “judy”

Sounds like Emily is our liason to BB (possibly a member of the Pratt family???)

— End quote

Emily is not a member of the Pratt family.

I hired Emily to manage our social media efforts. She is what I refer to as our “Media Manager”. She is also the primary person behind our “The Story of Bountiful Baby” video (on our home page right now, and on our “Contact Us” page). She produced the video. And through that effort, we got to know her, and I decided to hire her, and she accepted the job offer.

Her responsibilities are meant to eventually include being the liason person for all of our social media efforts. This includes things such as a Facebook presence (which we have not had much of previously), Twitter, our YouTube channel, Linked-In, our forum, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and a number of other similar areas.

So, I’d also like to welcome Emily as a new employee of Bountiful Baby. It is going to take her a bit of time to get up to speed, but I think she’ll do a good job in that role. Feel free to ask her questions.
Nevin Pratt
CEO, Bountiful Baby

HI Emily !!!

I think this is one of the best place to work…
You have to start reborning for sure !!!

Thanks everyone! I’m so glad everyone finds our Forum very useful and friendly! I’m excited to be here!

The Pratt family are very kind and friendly people!
I look forward to getting to know everyone on this Forum!

Pia, yes, I will be on regularly. I absolutely love hearing about and seeing pictures of everyones reborns! The realism that is created always amazes me!

I have a passion for several different types of ‘art’. The first time I heard about ‘reborning’ was from Aleina Peterson. I attended a class she had several years ago, not a demonstration class, but informing on what ‘Reborns’ were and how they are made into life like baby doll. (probably around 6-7 years, hard to remember exactly when.) lol, to this day, I’ve thought the art and realism was so AMAZING!

I’m glad to have the opportunity of being a part of Bountiful Baby and will do whatever I can to answer any questions. Thanks Everyone!

Yes
https://twitter.com/Bountiful_Babyhttps://www.facebook.com/bountifulbabyreborns
Were also now on Google+ and Pinterest. Also have a Youtube channel.

— Begin quote from “andik”

HI Emily !!!

I think this is one of the best place to work…
You have to start reborning for sure !!!

— End quote

Hey! Ya for sure! I actually reborned my first baby this month! I will post pictures tomorrow! Tell me what you think