Hi FRIENDS! Willow Flower's Mommy Here!

Hi my friends!
Sorry I haven’t had a chance to post lately!
This past year we tried opening a convenience store, and after a years time it didn’t work out (it’s a loooooong story for another time!)
But now I’m getting my ducks back in a row (so to speak) and I am slowing working on my little Willow Flower!

I am looking for the HIGHEST grade mohair, also I am looking for handmade handbook glass eyes highest quality. Custom would be great, Willow has medium blue eyes with a streak of medium brown that runs from iris to edge of her cornea in her right eye.

I am painting her soooo slowly with a mix of Melissa George’s Air Dry paints and Genesis.

I don’t have enough of her done to show you girls yet though! Please please name drop some top quality mohair and glass eye sellers please :smile:
Hugs my friends!!!

Love
Katie xoxoxo

6 Likes

I really like Delta Dawn Mohair and Angels Sprott’s mohair.

2 Likes

Welcome back Katie! Can’t wait to see pics!

1 Like

Can’t wait to see her .

1 Like

I love Delta Dawn hair.

1 Like

Slumberland and Delta Dawn are both high quality mohair.

2 Likes

Welcome back, Katie. Is it true that Willow Flower is your baby? Did I hear that somewhere?

2 Likes

Slumberland mohair is fantastic… Very soft and shiny and quite easy to root with very little waste. Cant wait to see your precious baby!!!

1 Like

Caught you on another thread but will say it here too…Welcome back… :smile:

1 Like

Hi yes! She is my daughter, Willow Flower Perry, and Donna Rubert portrait sculpted her :slight_smile: