Here's my Jewel

This was such a fun kit to do ~ hope everyone shares so we can see!

26 Likes

Very nicely done, Karen. I am starting to like this version of Jewel since I have seen all the fine babies that have been reborn here on the forum.:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

So adorable! I’m seeing all these cute Jewels and changing my mind about the sculpt! I may need to get one to reborn…reminds me a bit of my newborn nephew:)

2 Likes

So, So cute Karen!! I agree with these ladies, I just answered another post about this little one and I did not like her when they changed her but you guys are totally making me want to get one now!!!

2 Likes

Thanks so much ~ I had never reborned the original, so I had no real point of reference other than the pics in the gallery but this little kit is cute just fresh out of the box, not even painted. :smiley:

1 Like

adorable

2 Likes

Oh she is so cute <3

2 Likes

Beautiful.

2 Likes

Good job on your Jewel !! So sweet and BOL !!

2 Likes

She’s precious, Karen!!

1 Like

Too cute, Karen…such a sweetie. :smile:

2 Likes

Adorable! I am liking the new Jewel more and more.

1 Like

Beautiful!!

1 Like

Awe your little Jewel is sweet too !!There are so many cute ones popping up now ! I love the new version !! It doesn’t really look much like the old one at all . This one is much cuter and more realistic !

1 Like

Oh Karen, she’s a little sweetheart xx

1 Like

Thanks everyone, I appreciate all your sweet comments :heart:

I still don’t like all the wrinkles on the brow, a few less would be nice, they seem exagerated, my opinion only…

No problem ~ we don’t all have to like every kit, there’s enough out there for everyone! :smile:

Karen I hope I didn’t hurt your feelings, I thought your baby was wonderful. I guess thats one sculpt and the Nicholas that I thought they should have had less brow wrinkles. Sorry big hugs to you. :cry:

1 Like

Oh no, we all like different sculpts, everyone has their own taste, that’s for sure! I wasn’t too crazy about the sculpt myself until I started working on her and somehow, she wormed her way into my heart. Funny how that works sometimes. :wink:

No hurt feelings here, we’re good. :blush: