Here's my Bindi! Thank you BB for making these!

I just love her to pieces! I want to thank BB so much for making these! I had wanted a monkey kit but knew I would never get up the nerve to actually make one. I also would never have the money to pay someone else to make me one. So this was such a nice treat to have an affordable one I could get! I am so glad you all made these!

So here she is after I made her a body:

And I had a little Berenguer terry cloth diaper that fits perfectly!

I wish I had bought the shirt for her and will have to get one later. The best thing I found here in my stash is a doll shirt that I had to hand stitch a gather around the back of the neck so it half way fits now.

The biggest problem I think with this little gal is going to be trying to keep her from climbing out of the crib! LMBO!

hahahaha she’s adorable and I love your pictures of her trying to “climb” out of her crib.

She’s going to be a trouble maker alright. It’s a good thing she is so cute! Looks like she’s keeping the other kids entertained though.

Awwww she is precious!! I am going to have to get myself one!!

Love the pictures. We are having such fun with ours. Daughter took pictures on her camera phone and four different people wanted to know if we had a permit to keep them. KAY

Me too! Hubby wants one for his office! Can you believe that? He wants me to make one for his sister too. I am going to wait a bit and see if just maybe they are on DOTD again. I can hope…

oh she is adorable…
i love the pics of her getting out of the crib…awe…
want one so bad…
i had already gotten the unpainted kit then noticed BB had the prepainted…now i will end up buying the prepainted Bindi and prob never do the kit…lol…
i love them i think denise did a sweet job…i can’t wait to get one next month she is going to be my christmas presant to myself…yaayyy…
was all her hair rooted including in the arms…?
are they clued in…?
was her head hard alot of ppl say their head is extremely hard compared to the unpainted kit…

Are we supposed to put glue into the head, arms and legs to hold the hair of the pre-rooted Bindi?
Jeanne from Ohio

The head is hard but you can still tell it is silicone mix. The head and the limbs are already rooted. I didn’t see anything on them that made me think they were sealed so I sealed mine just to be sure.