Help with sculpt identification

Can someone I’d this kit? Love it! Probably need it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Linda Murray sculpt?? Hmm?

Higher quality image if that’ll help anyone. Even reverse image searching only sends me back to the same Pinterest post, sorry I couldn’t be of more help!

2 Likes

I tried… never seen it before and came up empty…

I think the sculptor is possibly Linda Macario… which linked to a couple secrist reborn kits…
and she seems to do BJD dolls… from Italy… oh and I assume maybe called Noah from the pinterest title… but couldnt find anything.

But that is all I could find and I did not find this cute face…

Maybe @kristi knows?

1 Like

She reminds me of an early Bonnie Brown sculpt named Baby Bon, but I do not remember that one having teeth. I also have seen Baby Bon with different finger positions so not sure what the original arms looked like because she was before I started painting.

@jlesser, Noah is a kit that I have and was looking up when I found this picture. So not Noah. Thank you for trying. The pin was from 2017 I think. Idk if that helps anyone.

1 Like

I know this kit, but don’t know her name, I felt she might be an Adrie Stoete kit, I found Robert Jan, however I don’t think they are the same… https://www.adriesdolls.com/product.php?productid=191&cat=16&page=1
OR she is a long ago kit that Dee sculpted that was stolen by the chinese.

I’m sorry I don’t know that one :frowning:

2 Likes

These are the only pics I can find. I followed the rabbit hole and came up with nothing. I don’t need her anyway…sure wish I did. I hope she isn’t a stolen kit. I think it’s just older.

3 Likes

I see a similarity to Laura Tuzio Ross’s Kristeleta toddler kit.

1 Like

or maybe Shaylen Maxwell. Kinda looks a bit like this one.

1 Like

It does look similar. This is Oliver by Sandra Maxwell. I have two of those.

1 Like

It is possible the kit’s name was Silly Goose the sculptor’s first name was Dee, last name at that time started with an S. It might also be one Gail posted, with added teeth.
I wonder if these are Crystal Nguyen work? Her nursery name is Paris Alley Reborns
You could ask her, she might remember the name of the sculpt and who made it.

@catherineweebab, this work reminds me of Paris Ally too. Thank you.

1 Like

I did him so long ago I forgot his name. He was a fun one to photograph.

1 Like

I think I found her!!! Maggie by Eva Wakolbinger

6 Likes

@Matryoshka, I’ll love you forever :0)

1 Like

Looks like her name is Maggie Rae. Here is a translation of the first paragraph:

Studying the reborn photo, one day I came across photographs of triads of freckles with two teeth. I didn’t know what kind of mold and who the author was, but later I got some more pictures and found out that this is a mold sold by Maggie from Eva Voskobiner 350 pieces to the whole world. Only the site of Eve is not there, there is one biography, apparently she is already at the age, for a long time nothing has appeared from her or has finished making molds, or even worse …
I like babes, especially one of the curly triplets. I want to share photos of the works from this mold.

this kit is by Eva Walkablinger (sp) long sold out kit. i almost bought one about 6 years agom but buyer wanted 350.00 and didn’t think it was worth it… was about 23" if I remember correctly

1 Like

this is the artist, she also made a group of OOAKs , too
https://www.macphersoncrafts.com/en/online-store/doll-kits-by-sculptor/eva-wakolbinger

3 Likes