Help with Gabriel

I am still rooting mines head. I haven’t put much thought into lashes yet. I’ve never rooted open eyed lashes but I’d like to try sometime. Just not sure I have the courage to yet!

I agree with a warmth wash but looking really good

Nikki I’m impressed! I say the warm wash and he looks perfect otherwise!

1 Like

Ok, I’m about to do the wash so my husband can bake tonight. What eyes do you like?

4 Likes

I think he just need shading under nose between lips and I think he would be perfect​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

What color shading?

Ditto on what @AmyR777 and @otterbaby2 and izzy said ! The rest looks good and the darker blue eyes :wink:

2 Likes

I vote for the darker eyes, too.

1 Like

She/he is so beautiful. Sure looks like you as a baby. I love the coloring.

1 Like

Thank all of you​:heart:️:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

2 Likes

Nikki,

She is Awesome!!! Don’t you EVER give up…You are good…that is the honest truth…My mom always taught me that if you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say anything at all…so if I say it I mean it!

4 Likes

Omgosh Nikki. Tooooo weird! Our hubbies are both Paul, and my moms bday is the 14th! Other coinkidinks. Lol!

1 Like

Darker eyes :wink:

1 Like

I agree with Diane, but be sure an go really light as umber can darken them fast! His color looks nice now. You have come a long way Nikki!

Nikki…totally agree with the rest of the members here, she’s beautiful! But I’m going to go against the grain on the eyes…since you are doing a portrait baby of yourself, I would go with the lighter ones. Looking at your baby picture, your eyes looked very light blue even at that young age. My grandson was the very same way…when he was just a newborn, they were on the darker side, but by the time he was month old, we definitely knew he was a toe head with beautiful blue eyes.

1 Like

Looks good girl :slight_smile:

1 Like