Help with curly hair & clothes?

Does anyone have a good source where they have super curly mohair like this?

Also, does anyone know where to find cute clothes for this 15” doll? I’m only seeing American doll clothes when I search.

1 Like

Amazon and Etsy have cute 15" doll clothes. dollssoreal.com has beautiful smocked dresses for 15" dolls. IDK about the hair but I want some. Are you sure it’s mohair?

1 Like

It looks more like human hair to me.

1 Like

I bought one from Dolls So Real for my Booth. Then they added my Booth’s pic to the listing. Those dresses are adorable, affordable, and extremely well made.
https://www.dollssoreal.com/products/rosalina-brown-polkadot-english-smocked-doll-dress-15?_pos=5&_sid=9771a1111&_ss=r

1 Like

Athena is the mini toddler… I think human would be too coarse?
But looking at it next to the black haired prototype it does look coarser…

2 Likes

Singing Falls has mohair that is curly. You might be able to spiral it?

2 Likes

Ha! I’m not sure what it is but I love it! Thank you for the recommendations! I forgot to look on Amazon!

1 Like

You would definitely be better at recognizing it than I would be!

1 Like

I’m going to check into this!

1 Like

If it’s human hair then I already have some like that, I forgot I had it!

2 Likes

I need this hair. Do you remember where you got it?

1 Like

That’s exactly the kind of hair it looks like to me.
Whatever you decide, be sure and share finished pics of her. This little kit is so cute, yet I haven’t seen many finished versions of it.

2 Likes

I bought this on here from @crystalmae a while back!

Isn’t she? Right, I haven’t seen anyone paint her that I can remember! I bought the kit awhile back to paint for my 5 yr olds birthday, well…. that’s coming up in 2 months so I need to hurry! I’ll definitely share pics!

1 Like