Help! What color vinyl

is the old Gabriel considered? And what is the best way to neutralize? This one MUST be perfect, she is for my mom​:heart:️ who… I should mention does not appreciate my dolls. Granted, she has one of my first babies… A nightmare. I sent it to be kind of funny, but she shows it to everyone and they all think I stink. Lol I posted my own baby pic on the forum and yall matched me to Gabriel! I finally got ahold of the old Gabriel! Yay!!! My mom made a deal with me to send me LEAGUE( that’s her babies name) and I’ll send her COLEY. That’s my nickname in my family( Nichole turned into Coley) :slight_smile: I must redeem myself! :smiley::heart:

7 Likes

Do you have a picture of the old vinyl color? They’ve changed colors a few times since I started reborning years ago. Is it the purplish color or the one with grayish undertones?

1 Like

Opps, just looked it up in the gallery, I feel silly. It looks like it has some orange tones, try a blue or blue green wash. If there are any gray tones a yellow ochre wash helps a lot.

1 Like

Joey is pink, Gabriel is peach( I think???) and lane is the new vinyl:-)

A blue wash and also a yellow ochre wash?

That helps, thanks. Looks like he is the slightly grayish vinyl. Yellow ochre helps a lot. I have a Robin in that color and that made a big difference.

2 Likes

For that vinyl I’d start with yellow ochre and see where that takes you. May need some other warm washes from there but easiest to see after you get the ochre on.

1 Like

Thank you!!! So much❤️❤️😃

1 Like

This might help too she has a great guide to neutralizing different kits if you scroll down.

enter link description here

Wow, not my day.
http://www.andreasdreambabies.com/ghsppaintingtutorial.htm

2 Likes

Xoxo thank you!!!

You’re so welcome:)

1 Like