Help? These eyes are not very realistic

Should I do the green anyway? Go safe with brown?

2 Likes

I like the brown.

2 Likes

Personally I dont really like either… the brown looks more realistic eye wise but I dont think it goes well with the lighter skin. If it were me I would try a different lighter eye

2 Likes

I think the brown looks more realistic.

3 Likes

I love the brown. My Ivy had rooted red hair and brown eyes.

3 Likes

Since he has reddish hair, I wanted to go with either brown or green. These are the only brown ones I have in the right size. I think the brown does better than the green.

2 Likes

He’s going to look great. Looking for ward to seeing him finished.

@Vanniek, thank you.
I’ve changed them to newborn grey/blue…

10 Likes

OH that looks nice too!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like those the best!

1 Like

The newborn blue is best to me. And setting them with the side glance is super cute.

2 Likes

I think the newborn blue looks the most realistic.

1 Like

Loooove the newborn blue! And the offset. So stinkin’ cute!!

2 Likes

Well, I ruined the eyes! Now I’m waiting for more eyes and a body from bb. So no new baby for a while.

Aw, what happened?

@EmOh, I got a little bit of glue on them when I added lashes and tried to get it off like I always have with a dab of brush cleaner. But they got cloudy and I just kept making it worse. Never had that problem but they we’re awful so I had to take them out and then messed up the lashes so I had to take them off too. :unamused:

1 Like

If you put eyes in from the back, you can glue the lashes on first without any chance of getting glue on the eyes.

2 Likes

I did that the second time around and hopefully will be able to do it that way from now on. Woulda thought by now I’d have that figured out.

Try cleaning them with alcohol. Keep rubbing and rubbing until you remove all the glue.

Also I think Pledge will make them shiny again.