Help pls...Don't Know where to begin

I agree!

2 Likes

The scariest thing in the world is a blank slate or paper or doll kit. You just have to break through the fear and do somethingā€¦then it goes away.

7 Likes

I agree that warm blush, at least by itself, is EVIL! The first time I used it a year ago, it made my baby orange and I had to do a ton of blue washes and ended up not liking the color of the skin after all that. Add a touch of blue to it if you use it and only use it very sparingly.

I just hate that evil warm blush!!! Why do they even include it in the starter set???

3 Likes

I know. Are they trying to shock new people?? LOL Maybe it forces a lesson in color correction. Ugh.

2 Likes

I know!!! I could not figure out what was going wrong- until I found you ladies!!! I did 4 or 5 dolls before my husband saidā€¦ Nik, something just isnā€™t right. I argued and said- no, I followed all the directions!!! Now, i despise that damn warm blush!!! Lolol

4 Likes

I have it set aside now and donā€™t even use it.

2 Likes

Lololol I know! And mixed with secrist Orange vinyl!!! Can u imagine? The horrors!!!:scream: no wonder my family hates my dolls! Those were the ones everyone received as gifts!!! Lmao I thought they were great!!! Lmaolmao

2 Likes

That is scaryā€¦and funny at the same time!! LOL!! It reminds me of the Werewolf horror movie where the human starts to transform into the werewolf!!! Too funny but I have to say thatā€™s an awesome rooting jobā€¦I donā€™t see any holes. It looks like the hair is actually growing out of the poor babies leg! :wolf:

1 Like

Sheā€™s coming out adorable butā€¦ ummmmā€¦ can I ask what happened to her eye? :blush:

2 Likes

We like her that way! :heart:ļø:slight_smile:ļø:wink:

Lolololol ours could of been besties! Lolol

2 Likes

Hi Janeā€¦I did do the veining on Lainey and baked her. Iā€™m so excited!! I see this becoming an addiction for me! One quick questionā€¦since I already did the veining can I do mottling over that? Also should I put her base flesh tone on her before I mottle? I hope your spirits have lifted since this morning. I felt so bad that you were having a down day. :heart:

1 Like

I want to thank everyone for the heads up about the Warm Blush! think Iā€™ll set it aside in some out of the way corner so I donā€™t accidentally pick it up and use it!!!

2 Likes

Just took a second look at your Lainey and noticed not only the beautiful mottling but those eyebrows are amazing. How to you get so much realism in the brows?

1 Like

Yes, you can do mottling any time.

1 Like

Amy, that freekin" scares me!!!

1 Like

Totally!!! I still put that DVD on sometimes! Just for kicks! Lol

LOL!!! Maybe I should post it again around Halloween. Hehe!!

Pleaseā€¦ No. I swear, I had a nightmare involving that leg!

1 Like