Help authenticating

Is this a real bountiful baby kit? I have never seen bountiful baby written on the actual neck, nor have I seen the side design on one

Any pictures of the face? Might help too if it’s a real
BB kit then it would be recognizable

Pretty sure no one would stamp BB on a fake kit. They just leave it blank. I feel like I’ve seen that on some of the older kits I have recently :thinking:

Only face pic she put up… rest are obscured by paci

I have never seen a dkp on a bountiful baby doll… that is an entire different doll company I thought

@bbsupport is this a real kit?

Is it Colby by Denise Pratt? However the hands don’t look right.

Sofie?

I can check ours in a bit

I think you are correct and it is Colby. They have her listed in the discontinued kits under the Factory Prepainted Kits, but do not have any details about this kit.

1 Like

I found her in an old post on Google, it says she’s 10".
But those hands aren’t the same. :thinking:

2 Likes

I do recognize those limbs
Is that a Denise Pratt sculpt? That was my thought with those letters :thinking:

I just painted those hands on Londyn lol

1 Like

This is the one I meant… I have her assembled from 2015 or so. But my kid in that room is asleep. So I will look when she wakes up

1 Like

It is legit. The older kits that were discontinued or before updated had this on the neck. I will try to dig out some of mine when i get home.

3 Likes

Yep I believe you are right!

1 Like

Sofie Pratt

3 Likes

Yay :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: