HELLOOOOOOO, BOUNTIFUL BABY! What's the holdup?!

Still waiting to see blank kit pictures of Owen, Naomi and Charlotte. What’s taking so long?!?!?! Do you not take pics before sending them off to the proto artists?! :open_mouth: Edition sizes would be nice to know.

Being impatient and proud of it.

Good day. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

@EmilyBB maybe can help

2 Likes

LMAO! :smiley: They finally posted blank Owen. I heart him. Absolutely heart him. :blush:

2 Likes

I LOOOVEEE BLANK OWEN! I need him! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We all do :smile:

When will they be releasing Owen? I think the Out Of Stock topic could use an update…

3 Likes

Hi Everyone!

I’ve updated our Out-Of-Stock Kits page to include Realborns Kimberly and Owen.

Thank you!
Emily, Bountiful Baby

7 Likes

You can see pictures of the blank kit of Realborn® Owen on our website here Bountiful Baby. Click on the image and then scroll down to the bottom of the page.

5 Likes

Thank you!!!

What about Naomi and Charlotte?

1 Like

Who is Naomi? There aren’t any pictures of her… and where is this Realborn belly plate that Owen was wearing in the auction?

1 Like
1 Like

Ohhh… thanks

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

We are working on having the items and images for Naomi and Charlotte available to view.

Thank you for your patient, they will be up soon!

Emily,
Media Manager
Bountiful Baby

4 Likes

Thank you for your hard work! We really appreciate it!!! :smile:

So, they’re playing with my emotions now. :confused: Pictures in the gallery but still no blanks. Aren’t they due for release soon? Come on, come on, come on…

1 Like

He is adorable! I can see why you can’t wait to get him.I like babies with open eyes. I have made very few sleeping babies.

I want to see Naomi! :smiley: twiddling thumbs

1 Like

They won’t be released until after the holidays. Otherwise, the orders will back up.

1 Like