Hello Everyone

Hi everyone!
It’s been a very long time since I’ve been back here but I hope to meet everyone and say hello! And see all of your beautiful babies.
I’m currently working on Lovelyn Asleep who I have had for about a year now. I haven’t had much time to work on babies but now I’m getting back involved and I can’t wait.
My three children are doing great and I recently was pregnant with my fourth who was called back to heaven to God’s loving arms. So I ordered myself Megan by Pat Moulton and I will be making a loving memorial for my baby who I hold in my heart. It will be a boy doll. Megan sculpt has such a peaceful face and I can’t wait to work on this kit!

Thanks for listening to me have a bit of a vent :smile:
I look forward to seeing my old friends and meeting lots of new ones too!
Has anyone completed a Megan Moulton sculpt? I would love to see your rendition
Have a great day everyone!

1 Like

Welcome back and I’m so sorry to hear you lost one of your children. My thoughts are with you.

Welcome back. You have my deepest sympathy on the loss of your precious little one.

Hey KATIE! How in the world do you find time to paint with 3 kids and a candy store! You have way more eenergy than I do!

Hello Katie. I’m new here since you were here but I think I’ve seen some of your old posts when I’m looking for something to read. Hi. Welcome back.

Hello! I’m new here but just wanted to say welcome back and that my heart goes out to you for your loss. I have Megan, but have not reborned her yet. I look forward to seeing other board members’ versions.

Welcome back!! I haven’t made the Megan but I want to. Looking forward to seeing some pics. I hope your heart heals and that you will continue to be blessed by our Lord

Katie, I’m so very sorry for your loss (((HUGS)))

Can’t wait to see your Megan. HE will be beautiful! I’m working on the Megan sculpt right now…can’t believe how tiny and precious that little face is. I’ll share pics as soon as she’s done & hope you’ll share yours, too.

Glad you’re back! I’m so sorry for your loss and I’m sure reborning Megan will be great therapy…tears, hugs and all! I look forward to seeing pics when you’re done.

I have a hard time finishing 1 baby with my job an my 2 boys ones in college an one is in middle school but seems like every time I sit down I hear Mom I’m hungry lol well welcome back anyway :blush::blush::blush::blush: happy reborning :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like