Hello Everyone, new to the forum!

I am new to chat forums so please bear with me as I navigate around the site and learn how things work around here.
A little bit about me. I am a stay at home Mom of 3. I’ve been collecting Reborns for a few years now.
Very recently I began dabbling with the art of Reborning, which is still very challenging for me. I probably don’t paint them as often as I should. I think fear of failure often gets in the way. Despite having some wonderful artists mentor me, the wonderful tips and advice I have been given often feel wasted on me. I have some health issues that also get in the way of painting on a daily basis.
I hope the knowledge I have gained will be helpful to the site. But please remember I’m still very new to this challenging art. I would love to make some new friends on here. I look forward to reading everyones posts and sharing our love of these very special dolls.
Dolly Hugs,
Dawn
The newest addition to our family. Please meet Olive. :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Whether you’re a collector or an artist there is always something to talk about…Welcome to the Bountiful forum!

1 Like

Thank you Michelle for the wonderful warm welcome! <3
You sound like such a lovely young woman. You made my first day on the forum a delightful one! The sweet doll in your Avatar is one of my favorite sculpts. Jerome I believe?
That sculpt my very first reborn I fell in love with. Brings back really nice memories. Has Jerome been discontinued? I hope not!

1 Like

Thank you Regina. I’m very excited to be here. :smiley:
You have a beautiful name. I think I’m gonna have to steal it for one of my Dolls. :wink:

Hi Snuggle. The doll in your Avatar is absolutely Devine! Can you tell me what sculpt she is? She’s beautifully painted, rooted and her sweet outfit looks precious on her. I love her pouty lips.
Thank you for the kind welcome. <3

Thanks so much Cindy! I’m hoping joining this forum will inspire me to get back into painting again. I am already getting inspired. :smiley:
It’s a pleasure meeting everyone. <3

You have got to be kidding! I really loved that sculpt. And he had a sister too that was really sweet. Juliette was it? He would have been fun to reborn.
However I have more than enough kits. I suppose they have to make room for all the new ones.

These might be smart to buy. Great prices and I’m sure I’m not the only one that is nostalgic. I have to order more supplies anyway, which really tend to add up! Lol
Very glad Juliet is still here, but I always thought little Jerome was special. If they discontinue Libby I’ll be very sad. She is another one that holds great sentimental value to me. Plus she’s also just a great sculpt.

Quick question. Does this site allow giveaways? I have some doll kits and even a couple completed babies I’d like to plan for giveaways around Christmas time.
I’m trying to find reborn groups on FB as well. But I haven’t had the time yet to sit down and really search.

Welcome

2 Likes

Thank you Patty. :blush:
It’s really nice to meet you.