Hello Again Forum

Just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone. I have been absent from the forum for awhile. The only baby I have painted during this time is Nailah by Jorja Pigott, my favorite sculptor. This baby was so much fun to reborn. I had a problem with the belly plate. It split in several places on the back. I used superglue and even though it seems okay, I am afraid to heat it again which I will need to do to complete the belly plate. This is the second belly plate to do this and I don’t know why.

24 Likes

Welcome back!
What a cutie!

So cute! Glad you popped in to say hello! Missed ya!

Welcome back! I love your Nailah. :heart_eyes:

Nice to have you back!! :heart::heart:

Welcome back! Your Nailah is precious!

Nice to see you. I’m glad you’re back. I love your Nailah. Have you tried rolling up a towel under it during baking to support the curved shape?

Welcome back!

I do the same as Jean…rolled up towel underneath plate

Nice to hear from you! I was wondering how you are doing :slight_smile:

It is really good to see you back! I always enjoy your contributions to the board.

I love this kit and you did a fabulous job on her! Glad to have you back :slight_smile:

So great to see you!!! I was wondering where you have been!!!

Oh my goodness she is adorable! I cannot for the life of me paint AA babies.

Thank you all for the nice compliments and the welcome back. I am not on here much anymore but will pop in from time to time. Jeanhai thank you for the tip for belly plates. I am starting another baby soon and it has one. I really don’t like painting belly plates and most of them never seem to fit right. So good to hear from you all.

1 Like