Heads only- Lavender/Jennie awake

They’re currently available on BB. Get em while they last.

They’ve been up for several days. So they may last a while or maybe you boosted sales by letting everyone know. :wink:

5 Likes

I’m not as big of a fan of the awake heads, but I know some ladies love making cuddle babies. I can’t wait until the cuddle bodies to come back into stock.

3 Likes

I love to make cuddle babies and have found that the younger kiddos that want one prefer the eyes open.

2 Likes

That actually makes sense. I hadn’t thought about that.

The cuddle bodies are going to be gone in a flash. I need three. Seems like a lot of people are waiting for them.

3 Likes

I got impatient and ordered a few from Raggies Dolls. Reborn Doll Pose N' Cuddle Body Reggiesdolls Pre Stuffed - Etsy

2 Likes

I’m going to have to wait for bb to restock. I prefer the gathered bum and chest bodies to the teddy bear style bodies.

Let us know how you like these. They look really neat.

1 Like

85.00 each for newborn size? :sweat_smile:

Will do. :wink:

1 Like

This body is really adorable!! It comes already stuffed and weighted EXTREMELY posable. Cecilia’s big head kind of looks to big for the newborn body but I’m going to use it. I think I’ll continue to buy this body in the future. I like it.

4 Likes

Thanks for the feed-back and the link

1 Like

That’s super cute. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Can you tell what it’s filled with? And how much of the limbs are filled with weighting material and how much is stuffing?

1 Like

The body is filled with glass beads and poly-fil, weights just under 3lbs. The limbs have glass beads in the lower sections of the limbs (hands and up to the elbow) & (feet and up to the knees), then poly-fil in the remaining.

1 Like

Thanks. They look really nice. I would be interested in trying one but the price is a little bit too steep for me. That’s a lot for one cuddle body.

5 Likes

That is pricey ! I need to learn now to sew, lol

1 Like

I was thinking the same only I can sew. I just need a pattern. And this one wouldn’t be too hard because it doesn’t even have any joints or anything it’s all just fabric

1 Like

I like how she does the feet. They’re not just a fat lump at the end of the legs.

3 Likes