Haven't been around much, but I ordered a kit today!

Hi everyone! I’ve been super busy with undergrad recently… I’ve been accepted to work on an honors thesis during my senior year, and I’m making big strides in my career as well. Dolls have kind of slipped my mind for the most part. But I couldn’t resist ordering this new kit!

I’ve seen him on this forum a few times, and fell in love every time, so I finally decided to take the plunge! Not to get into specifics, but my career will hopefully be in publishing, and a lot of my work thus far has involved dragons. This kit is perfect!

I’ll eventually need someone to complete him. Does anyone here specialize in alternative dolls/dragons? Please let me know! If anyone has any ideas about what his “theme” should be, I’d love to hear those, too.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

Congratulations!!! He’s adorable!!!
I def see him as a scholar with darker colors and a scarf, snoozing in a haphazard pile of books. More Harry Potter style than say avatar or bright like how to train your dragon. I’m sure you will find the perfect artist to bring him to life.

6 Likes

That’s an amazing idea!! A scholarly dragon… :books:

3 Likes

It says something about this chapter of your life :wink:

4 Likes

Good morning, I hadn’t seen this one! My son would LOVE it! Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

So nice to see you on here again! Spark is such a cutie! I’ve got to get one soon. My brother wants me to do one and he loves how to train your dragon so I always see a baby toothless when I look at the kit. A little scholarly dragon that naps on books would be so cute for you :blue_heart:

1 Like