Have you saw on utube how some can make their reborns suck

I mean they suck their bottle and their pacifiers and it looks so real! the bottle and pacifier actually “MOVE” just like it would if a child was sucking on it. how do they do that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryAJrfPY … re=related

here it is ! You gotta see this…its amazing!!!

I have no idea how they do that and you’re right, it is amazing. Maybe a little scary too!

Okay…How does she do THAT? I want to be able to do that…

I think CArol/grandmother attic said you can buy some kind of mechanism that is on the inside of the head and it draws the mouth in to make it make the sucking action…don’t know what it is called or how much they run. I probaly wouldnt do it on every doll, but like my one or two special dolls that live with me. I just think its neat!

No…It is definitely the baby sucking…Other videos from the same lady show the baby sucking and you can definitely tell it is the baby sucking, and not the pacifier/bottle moving…JMO.

if that was the case…it would be even better because you could let all your babies use them.

They use a mechanism like the ones they put in baby alive. If you are ever at a thrift store and if they happen to have a baby alive or 2 in their toy section would be a good time to get it (cheaply) and figure how to mount it to your dolls head. It is activated by a magnet. the doll bottle or pacifier has a magnet on the end and when it comes into contact with the mouth, the mouth moves.
Linda

Well now I want one of those! I bet those babies sell for big bucks!

Wow! Now how did she do that? Maybe she would share?

I bet they animated it using Photoshop. If you are real good with Photoshop you can animate anything. Notice how it changes right before the baby starts to suck, probably where they sliced the frames together.

no I don’t think it was a animated thing. Some one I think Carol/grandmothers attic said she seen them before on another forum. Also someone else said that ashton drake sold a not so pretty baby that has something like that in it.

I just sent an email to them. Let’s see if they answer. I would really like to know how they did it, too.

— Begin quote from “nightngale”

I bet they animated it using Photoshop. If you are real good with Photoshop you can animate anything. Notice how it changes right before the baby starts to suck, probably where they sliced the frames together.

— End quote

That’s what I was thinking too.

Oh, Good!

I’ve seen it all now!