Have you ordered from here?

This is my second time ordering from them. The first 3 orders ship free. They have some decent prices on baby items. They ship from China. It takes about 5 days to get your order. I believe most of the items run big. Here are a couple things from my second order. The place is www.temu.com they have an app as well.

4 Likes

Thank you, I can get some dresses for my Gabriella!!

1 Like

You welcome :hugs:

1 Like

Was browsing baby clothes and this Lou Lou (unnamed) on there. :frowning:

https://www.temu.com/19inch-newborn-baby-girl-doll-asleep-soft-cuddly-body-lifelike-3d-skin-with-visible-veins-high-quality-handmade-doll-lifelike-realistic-baby-doll-g-601099512172230.html?_bg_fs=1&spec_gallery_id=4399655&refer_page_sn=10009&refer_source=10022&freesia_scene=2&refer_page_el_sn=200049&refer_page_name=bgc_home&refer_page_id=10009_1667089791647_vjf1vigmmo&_x_sessn_id=nekm4rk3lt

3 Likes

Well, we order from Amazon, Walmart, Ebay etc… They sell them too. What can you do?

2 Likes

Wow, I guess more fakes are popping up more n more. :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

So frustrating! I believe these are Minty Anchor Babies pictures

1 Like

Sadly, they’re still stealing our photos.

1 Like

Thanks, I placed an order last night. With the coupon for free shipping and the 30% off I got a whole bunch of stuff for $16.

2 Likes

I got 5 dresses for less than $30.00 free shipping. I guess I should be happy no one on here had any for me or I wouldn’t have gotten these. Thank you @Msmimi04 this site is addicting. :heart: :hugs: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

So I got my order pretty quickly. Nice stuff but it runs big. This is 0 - 3 months but fits Sandie. way too big for any baby.

2 Likes

You welcome. I’m waiting for my 3rd order.

1 Like

That’s cute. Yes, they do run big.

2 Likes

It looks very cute on that cutie pie Sandie!

2 Likes