Hate creases!

I hate those darn creases around he ankle and on the bottom of the foot! I look them over real good before bakeing to make sure there is no paint sitting in them. But when i take them out after baking there’s that darn paint sitting in them! What the heck! I give up!!!

Creases, I can handle, it’s EYELASHES that I hate! I’ve watched the tutorials and try to copy the techniques, and yeah, right, some pro I am! AAAAHHHH!

When that happens I take a toothpick and try to get it out. Next time, try using a stiff brush on the creases before you bake it.

i use either a toothpick to scrape it out gently or my pointy tweezers. same thing with the edges of the toenails! Gets me every time!

I save my broken rooting needles. They work great for scraping out pooled paint, even after baking. They also help alot for putting on eyelashes and reopening the hole in the glue bottle.

— Begin quote from “Iansmommie”

I save my broken rooting needles. They work great for scraping out pooled paint, even after baking. They also help alot for putting on eyelashes and reopening the hole in the glue bottle.

— End quote

Great tip… I have been throwing mine away…