Has everyone got there swap babies?

I love seeing all the babies I wanted to know if there are any more coming?
I got mine and I just love her!!!

She just posted about her swap baby and I’ve emailed your swap four times and she hasn’t respond.

— Begin quote from “UnknownFemale”

Nope. Haven’t gotten mine. Nor any recogintition for the one I sent that arrived at her home a week ago.

— End quote

Sorry you haven’t got your yet!!!

— Begin quote from “trapple575”

Nope. Haven’t gotten mine. Nor any recogintition for the one I sent that arrived at her home a week ago.

— End quote

— End quote

Sorry you haven’t got your yet!!!

Me too. I’m still waiting to find out the name of the scam artist.

— End quote

Was she a regular forum member?

Did jamie post your swap name ?

RJ - I sure hope you get your baby soon, I can’t imagine why someone would get involved with this swap and then not follow through. Hopefully it is only a delay in delivery.

I don’t know who it is. Could probably figure it out based on the forum check in’s, but according to the swap rules, her info is supposed to be publicly posted on the forum.

— End quote

Oh my goodness, I hope everything works out…

Hmmmm do everyone still have there address of who they sent to and you they received from ? would not be to bad if we post just city and state only cause it looks like a scam to me any way if you all would like to post just let me know I still have my …

unknownfemale i am sooooooooooooooooo sorry you havent gotten your swap baby yet. I hope you get it very soon. I espically pray this isnt a scam. i have never done a baby swap before so i might not have the right to say anything. This has happened before and i think her name was released.

Hopefully Jamie will post it for everyone to see …

Yes, I agree, although I have not participated in the swaps - it would be a shame to have them come to an end because of a few dishonest people who ruin the fun for those who do participate. I remember the last incident too.

yeah and what a mess. Remember. Why is there sometimes a person has to ruin the fun. Is this not stealing?

Jamie I think it only fair to all of us to let us know who it was that didn’t follow though!!!

I say we all post who we sent to and who we got a baby from and then Jamie can see who did hold up there part!!!

I sent to jamie3024 and I got one from piperinbirdland