Has anyone tried these twin crown needles?

#4506 - One Ounce Uncut 40 Gauge TWIN-CROWN Needles from Bountiful Baby.

I would like to see some hair rooted with these needles if anyone tried them.

Angie -

Do I get this straight?? These needles are going to pick up a few more hairs? You do not have to thrust the needle too deeply into the head? Less breakage of needles? And you can only poke in as far as the ‘barbs’? So we will finish rooting quicker?

Is that how you read it?

Judy

I think I like the super fine conical needles better lol I emailed the company to find out where I could purchase small amounts of these needles. I know I can get the twin here but not the conical.

I was kinda thinking it was saying they are similar to the forked needles only you have 2 forks/barbs and they are both at the tip like crown needles. I am looking for something that will not pick up a bunch of hairs, won’t leave a visible hole yet doesn’t bend and break so easily. The best needle I have ever found is the magic needles Bloomers and Bows was selling but since the store closed and Elena passed no one knows where to get them now.

I asked Sandie about them and she doesn’t have a clue and said she never heard of them (the magic needles). WELL - THEY MUST HAVE COME FROM SOMEWHERE

Judy

Bloomers N Bows may have put their own made up names on things as marketing tactics but I have no idea because I’ve never had the opportunity to order from there.

Fine Gauge Conical Needle
Increased Resilience to Breakage. Decreased Needle Marks
Compared to Standard Larger Gauge Styles.

Foster Needle has developed a new tapered
design for its fine gauge 38, 40, and 42GA conical
style needle.
The design offers a fine taper on the conical
working blade, and provides a unique blend from
the working blade section through the transition
area of the needle, and into the intermediate
section. This has produced a stronger
needle without the “thickness” of
the “larger” gauge styles
previously used.

This new needle provides excellent strength
and durability in the pre-needle section of the
production line for products requiring a smooth
or “mark free” surface appearance, but also needing
a “strong” needle because of occasional needle
breakage associated with the pre-needle loom. It
is great for applications in lightweight natural fiber,
production of hobby felts, etc., to name a few.

— Begin quote from ____

I asked Sandie about them and she doesn’t have a clue and said she never heard of them (the magic needles). WELL - THEY MUST HAVE COME FROM SOMEWHERE
Judy

— End quote

I sent a used Magic Needle to Stephanie Sullivan to examine and she said it is the exact same needle as her 42g Ultra Fine needles.

http://www.hunnybunsrebornsupply.com/inc/sdetail/18732
Jayne of Tinkerbell creations says this one she sells is the same too:

http://www.tinkerbellcreations.co.uk/43 … 2983-p.asp

I just ordered some from Stephanie to give them a try.