Has anyone shipped to Montreal, QC Canada?

I have shipped this baby on the 5th of November it is now the 16th and the baby has not reached her new mommy. Here is a copy of the tracking info…

** Out of Foreign Customs, November 12, 2009, 2:49 pm, CANADA
Into Foreign Customs, November 12, 2009, 8:20 am, CANADA
Arrived Abroad, November 12, 2009, 8:20 am, CANADA
International Dispatch, November 06, 2009, 9:29 pm, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
Arrival
Processed through Sort Facility, November 05, 2009, 3:59 pm,
WAUSAU, WI 54403
Acceptance, November 05, 2009, 1:56 pm, ANTIGO, WI 54409**

Has anyone shipped here and does it usually take this long???
Thanks,
Tina

I have ordered two things out of Canada and each one took almost one month for me to get.

Our shipments to the UK usually deliver sooner than our shipments to Canada. For that matter, shipments to Australia probably deliver sooner than Canada shipments, too.

No idea why.

Thanks everyone! I’m new to shipping to Canada. This is only my second reborn to ship there. She did finally receive her reborn today. I also didn’t know about no Saturday delivery. So that would make sense!!
Tina

I just learned from a Canadian customer that the tracking number we get here in the US they can use in a different tracking system over there so they can find out where their packages are. They put our us tracking number into their post office tracking system and it works. at least this is what my customer told me lol.

Hi once it is out of customs it will have a day or two delay and then it should be deliver to the person but there is probably a handling fee and Taxes to pay so the person you shipped to has to go and pick it up which results in another day’s delay. 2 weeks is pretty usual. I order stuff from the US alot…

Thank you for the information. These are things I didn’t know as well

That does seem unusual, but since it has passed customs, I would bet here baby is there tomorrow.