Has anyone seen cake smash misfit reborns?

I saw one for the first time on a YouTube video, it was a cherry cake smash misfit and I fell in love :heart: for some reason :woman_shrugging:t3: It’s a super cute idea and I would love to own one someday…anybody else seen them and liked them? Just conversation :blush:

5 Likes

Can you post a pic? I want to see!

3 Likes

Yes we need a pic!! Please

4 Likes

The YouTube names are there also so you can see who the real owners are, I just watched their YouTube videos recently and saw these and fell in love! They are reborned by The Impish Misfits Nursery…I couldn’t find it myself but how adorable. I wonder how much one costs :joy:

4 Likes

4 Likes

And look at her little colorful nails :heart:

2 Likes

Wow! Very interesting and talented!
I really enjoyed to watch this box opening

8 Likes

so cute!

1 Like

I’ve seen them before, there was one for sale on Facebook a while ago.

2 Likes

Look at this painting!

11 Likes

Now that’s the kind of alternative I would go for!!!

6 Likes

Yea… I dig it. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing the video lol I don’t know how to do that here yet :see_no_evil::joy:

4 Likes

Right! I am usually not into alternatives, they are cute but not what I am looking for…until these! I love the bright colors and they are different and super cute :heart::heart_eyes: I was so happy to find these…just a little something to change the routine up!

2 Likes

Omg I love the colors on this one :heart:

2 Likes

Lol cute idea! Clowns are a little scary though. They kinda take me back to strawberry shortcake and my little pony from the 80’s for some reason

4 Likes

Im not too crazy about the hair but i must say the painting is absolutely amazingly perfect!! :heart: :grinning:

3 Likes

I am wondering what was used to achieve that icing effect. I would want to make one open eyed baby with that mess on its face to imitate 1st BDay celebration :wink:

3 Likes

I was wondering the same thing…almost looks like it would be flakey but I’m sure it isn’t lol :thinking:

1 Like

May be @jeanhai knows?

1 Like