Has anyone ever resold your doll and for more money?

I am just wondering, because someone I am talking to is seriously sounds like this is what she’s planning on doing. Please let me know what I should do. Just sign the bum on the cloth body or what?

Just make sure you get what you want for the doll… If you list it to low you will surely sell it to someone who will turn around and resell for more money… This doll business is not any different than any other and can be cut throat at times. just make sure you get what YOU want for the doll and then if someone else gets more for the doll they bought from you just bite your lip!! That has happened to me before… . Artists That I know are not very confident in there amazing talents so just make sure you ask what you want for your artwork before you sell it.

Ditto—it happened to me and I was so upset over it and had to just bite the bullet. The person did it all the time with many dolls. I haven’t seen her on ebay in a while. She sang a pity song and dance.

Thank you Linda & KIm i am worried about this

And then its strange because the address that the doll is supposed to be shipped to is the same as the other woman, but she said they were co workers, not living together?

— Begin quote from “kimomax”

Ditto—it happened to me and I was so upset over it and had to just bite the bullet. The person did it all the time with many dolls. I haven’t seen her on ebay in a while. She sang a pity song and dance.

— End quote

Any chance we know her name or where she came from? She send pictures to match of dolls that were selling for $1800 on ebay.

I’ll cry

ehh maybe its not going to happen, just a weird feeling

Like how can they even getting better money for our dolls then we did even? know what I mean>

i remember a lady had emailed me about a reborn i had bought off ebay, which i thought was weird. but as it turned out the lady i bought from bought her doll she had on ebay, turned around and relisted it saying she reborned it. the lady who really reborned her got ahold of her and really gave it her and told her she was going to report her to ebay. the other lady said she was sorry sent her doll back to her and even told her to keep the money. she just wanted me to know cause the doll i bought from her she more than likely didnt make.

Wow I think more than the money factor I would be upset that my hard work was being passed off as someone else’s.

Well as upsetting as it is…if they paid you your asking price then the doll is theirs to do as they want. If it sold for alot higher then maybe you should increase your price. The only instance they are in the wrong is if they are taking credit as the artist and not giving you credit for the work!
Even our dolly world is troubled by cut throat, money hungry, deceiptful aspect of business, such a sad truth!
Hope it all works out in your favor!

True true true as with any business, right? well good plan, i will sign and date the bum and the inner rim of the neck. thanks!