Happy thanksgiving everyone

Just wanting to wish you all a happy and blessed thanksgiving.Hope you have a wonderful time with your friends and family. When you’re eating those turkey and dressing meals remember me!..wish I was there… :smile:

ALSO
PLEASE Don’t forget about the voting for the CBC November 27 - 30th…I know it is a busy time so just make the voting a fun time for you and your families…Pull out your laptops and show the pics around for everyone to see the lovely ladies and talent we have on this forum…Remember voting is for forum members only but you can always have your family and friends help you pick your winners… :smile:

14 Likes

Hi Starr!!! I’m almost there!!!

1 Like

Me, too. I just have to attach the head, add clothes and take pictures.

2 Likes

Put together… But pictures!!! :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving!

We celebrate ours in October in Canada but I used to live in the US as a child and still have family there.

When you wrote CBC I was thinking of a TV station. :laughing:

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all, I’m Thankful for all of y’all s friendships and comfort I receive from yall everyday thank you!

2 Likes

Hi Angel!!! What are you doing today???

Blessings on you and your family. Have a wonderful day even though you are so far away. I know how that is, :smile: my family is in Mass. and Me. and I’m in Calif.

Nada just chilling, hubby ordered thanksgiving dinner from Cracker Barrel so I didn’t have to cook so doing really good! And you?

1 Like

Cleaning!!! I think the hubs is going to make a prime rib… He is still not sold on that idea!!! But… Yummy!!! We were supposed to go to the condo in the island but… There is nothing like puppies and prime rib in your cozy house! :heart:

Thank you, Starr! It’s great to “see” you again, Angel! :slight_smile:

Yayyy…I knew you 2 ladies wouldn’t let me down! I have everything marked on my calendar too to make sure I am on the right day…lol Itis 3:25am Nov 27th here already so it must be about 12:25pm Nov 26th there…Most you ladies will be up to your eyeballs in family, friends and yummy thanksgiving dinner…I think I’m going to go in and get myself a pie of chocolate pie to celebrate with you …I know, I know…it’s supposed to be pumpkin or pecan pie but I only have chocolate…lol

Talk to you all again soon…

Thanks everyone

Big Thanksgiving hugs to you all!

2 Likes

Chocolate totally works! :wink:

Happy Thanksgiving to you!!! :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

Happy thanksgiving from McallenUploading...

Thank you Amy feels good to be back almost lol hope everyone has had a great thanksgiving!

1 Like