Hand knits for trade or sale

I have a number of hand-knit baby dresses, jackets, and other items that I would be willing to trade for mohair or to sell outright. I can also make these items in your choice of color.

Here is a link to my Ravelry project page with a majority of the things that I have finished. The things that I have right now are the grey onesie, the orange dress, the green dress, and the dark blue dress.

https://www.ravelry.com/projects/ETCetera1110

PS, I would love a kit match for my daughter in the photos (not Saskia :stuck_out_tongue:)

I only see this on that page

Hrm…I will work on that

Maybe do a srowtste kit match oust so everyone sees it❤️ Your daughter is adorable but I’m horrid at kit matching!

Thanks :blush: She never smiled. Still doesn’t - too busy being the boss :stuck_out_tongue:

Love it!!! How old is she?

She just turned 4.

I don’t see the items. Love that grey onesie, though!

I figured out how to see all the items. You have to sign up for an account and log in. Then you see everything. These outfits are precious! I don’t see any prices though. Can you let us know how much everything is @Peachtree? :heart:

Yes, I see everything now too!

Hi where can we see your prices. I love this one

The onsie is $60. It is a difficult pattern and requires crochet thread to knit. The dresses start at $40+ depending on material and pattern. The rosebud matinee jacket and bonnet set is cashmere and would be $250. Smaller yarn = more intricate pattern and longer turnaround time. Same for complex patterns or christening gown lengths. Cotton and wool are cheaper than cashmere, alpaca, angora, etc.

I will also trade for high quality mohair :slight_smile: