Halloween decor for reborn artist who loves alternatives

This is want I saw at Big Lots today :slight_smile:

The second picture with Beetlejuice baby is not clear b/c I took a video while he was throwing tantrum - it was hilarious!

@AnnieSokay, I know you will like it! :wink:

16 Likes

HaHaHa!

2 Likes

Thanks @YelenaRey for showing me the baby. I got a head a Walmart for him to hold but I would love to have that baby! No Big Lots here.

1 Like

They are amazing. Do the doll head eyes light up?

1 Like

Oh my, those are amazing.

So much fun!! I love the top one, thank you Yelena for sharing.

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

Oh wow.
My kids wanted me to do that with reborn heads last year but I had no test heads so refused but with light up eyes these are something else. Would definitely scare even the foxes.

1 Like

They are available to ship

I didn’t see that in a store, but looks interesting and cute

2 Likes

@YelenaRey thanks going to look now!

Oh my goodness how awesome! Thanks, I plan on ordering the haunted animated baby boy.

1 Like

These are really cool. I don’t live in a neighborhood so I feel like they be a waste… unless I used them indoors. :face_with_monocle::ghost:

My favorite is that sweet girl on a rocking horse :wink:

2 Likes

OMgosh!! Look at the trike!! I love it! https://www.biglots.com/product/animated-light-sound-haunted-tricycle/p810431712?N=35947318&pos=1:24
Can you imagine a Reborn on it?? Tee hee!!

2 Likes

I’ve been terrified of bears since I was a kid. There’s been bears sighted in my area where they aren’t normally. Maybe I need to get some of these just Incase. :joy:

1 Like

The trike is very cute, however I look at it at the store and touched the wheels - they made out some foam. I would be concern about longevity of it, but for the props once a year maybe it’s not an issue at all :slight_smile:

1 Like