Half way done with my rooting ,but ran into a small problem uh oh 😧

While I was finishing rooting ,Someone comment on my reborn bakes upper lip ,that it’s peeling off /rub off ,at first I was like ahh ok ,but then when I use my magnifying glass ,I notice it ,so thank goodness for the Macphearson Matt powder vanish ,even know it’s so expensive,I mix it with my acrylic craft smart paint and with my tile and glass thinner ,it work , and now her lips are a lot better ,I still don’t know how it happen ,but it’s very odd ,am guessing I don’t have a rooting pillow just yet , if anyone can recommend me on what else I can do ,to be able to lay the head on a soft Matt or a pillow to avoid the paint from being rub off while am rooting? .and am Half way done with her rooting now am going to be Working on the front where I added a paten where am planning to root next , few more days to go and hopefully will be completed, can’t wait to take a short brake in Nov to order some of my reborn inventory for 2020 in Jan

2 Likes

I use a neck pillow bought at my dollar store. You can also use a towel roll in a doughnut shape. It will prevent the face to rub while rooting.

1 Like

I use neck pillow also

1 Like

I bought my rooting pillows from dolls by sandie.

2 Likes

Oh wow :star_struck: ok ,good Idea :bulb:,thank you .will be looking the dollar store next week ,as am doing my Christmas shopping next weekend, thank you for the advice :heart::heart:

1 Like

yes it tun out that I dn’t translucent the water enough and the glass and tile medium ,was making it pealing off the paint so I was instructed to use the mod putch .as my thing medium .and yes I did made her flesh tone to dark ,hopefully my next reborn project on my second temp will be a lot better ,thank you so much for for your advice :heart::heart: