Hair rooting tutorial

I would like tutorial too please. Email is wines612@aol.com

Thanks for all the interest. Lots of new people again. That’s good. I have emailed everyone the file.

Have fun and happy rooting.

Kim

Received mine Thank you can’t wait to use it
hugs Rose

I would love to have it sent to me as well at cmae1982@gmail.comThank you for going out of your way to help! I’m working on my very first reborn and appreciate all of the help I can get!!

Kim could you send me a copy also? Your rooting is beautiful!
hugs
Joy
joysown@aol.com

Well, I e-mailed you and then wondered if my e-mail address was attached. It’s kathyouthere@yahoo.com. Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Hi Kim, could I please have a copy as well, jonogeorge@hotmail.com thanks for sharing

I just sent out a copy to people. If I’ve missed you, please let me know. Good luck.

me too, never to late to learn something new! Mine is tasnyder@pa.net

Terri’s Treasures–you should have it shortly. Thanks for the interest.

Hi Kim, I don’t know what I am doing wrong, but have requested your hair rooting tutorial twice, using the email on here and can’t seem to make contact. But would you please send me a copy of the PDF file. Thank you so much for your generosity.
my email address is: brady312@comcast.net Blessings, Carolyn Brady

Carolyn, I"m trying to send it. Check your spam folder, too. Sometimes it ends up there.

Please!!!
Nicholearotko@gmail.com

For those who have wanted my tutorial, I have had to switch to a new computer. At this time, I have to find where I saved it on various jump drives. If anyone has it and is willing to fulfill requests, it would be great.

Please add me as well. Would love your tutorial. bnovak@mchsi.com

I would love to have your tutorial as well…
I know my email is rather long but I’ve had it for 15 years now and I just can’t bring myself to change it… lol
Thank you so very much!!

Edited to remove my email just in case we get spammers…

Thanks again ladies!!

I would love a copy! Amy@reborndolls.me

@kimomax I found it on my computer and I am sending it to Amy, Rose and Nikki. I emailed it to you as well, so you can take over for future requests!

Thank you very much Pia and Kim!!

Got it! Thank you, Pia and Kim! :smile: