Hair rooting tutorial

I’m just happy that after so many years that there is still something helpful in it! :grin:

5 Likes

I think I got it some time ago but can’t find which email it is on. May I have one please? boutwelldebbie@gmail.com

3 Likes

Sent @debbie1 :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank You :blush:

I need another copy too, I think I deleted it. ncwriter@ymail.com Thank you!

1 Like

I had sent it previously and just resent it.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! @pia

Is kimomax on this forum? I don’t recall seeing posts from her.

Oh my goodness! I look up and see a post from Kimomax!

1 Like

Look up on this thread and you will see that she has posted here! If you put “@kimomax” in the search box, you can find her profile and see recent posts. I think she shared some WIP recently.

1 Like

I’m here several times a day looking to see what people are up to and what is new. I have a heavy work schedule and really don’t post very often.

It has been wonderful for me that Pia and others have taken on sharing my tutorial. I’m mostly on my phone.

4 Likes

Sent!

2 Likes

May I have a copy also. If I ever had it, it’s lost in my emails. clsanders25@yahoo.com

1 Like

May I have a copy also? southernsistersdolls@yahoo.com

1 Like

It was previously sent, but I have resent it to you!

2 Likes

Sent

2 Likes

Thank you Pia!

2 Likes

Thank you. :blush:

1 Like

Dear Kim. Please send me your tutorial on rooting to my.email. elkadejager29@gmail.com

Thank you

1 Like

Pia, could you please send a copy of this rooting tutorial to my email, I am trying to work up the courage of trying my hand at rooting. My email s gladiatoriii@msn.com. thank you so much.

1 Like

Sent